Most nail polish smells toxic because of the fumes released by alcohol, solvents and other scary chemicals. Klee Kids Water-Based Nail Polish contains none of those scary chemicals. Best of all, the polish can be peeled off without nail polish remover after use.
So long, stinky pinkies!
Klee Kids + Made in the USA
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Polyurethane, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Hyaluronic Acid. May contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Micas and Red 28.
Directions:Apply two to three thin coats to clean nails. To remove, soak nails in warm water then peel off from one corner.
Recommended for ages 3+